Xm Radio Install Looks Amateur

feggie

Hi,

I had the XM radio installed on my new '07 RX350. For those of you who don't know, the car has a spot in the radio lineup for XM, and after the install, it becomes functional. A major disappointment is that instead of a clamshell to hide the satellite wires, there is a little antennae that looks like it was installed by a do -it -yourselfer...or perhaps from Circuit City...For the $750 I paid, I would expect Lexus would have an attractive installation, which would seamlessly fit in with the car. I have heard the new models will have a clamshell or some other type of installation which doesn't look "aftermarket". Can't Lexus find a way to go back and make this right. If I knew it would look this bad, I would have had it done for less than half the price elsewhere!! This is the only experience I have had that is in the slightest bit "negative"...I love my car, and the service I have received.