Dvd Player Won't Work!

I just got my 2007 IS 250 AWD with Luxury and NAV packages a few days ago. It's AWESOME! I've been trying to play a DVD, but it won't work. I have it in "IG-ON" mode and the emergency brake on. I insert the DVD and it says "CD Changer", and then it says "CD Check".

It says in my NAV Owner's Manual that I can play DVDs, but I'm beginning to think I don't have that option. Can you please help?

Thank you SO much!

I just got my 2007 IS 250 AWD with Luxury and NAV packages a few days ago. It's AWESOME! I've been trying to play a DVD, but it won't work. I have it in "IG-ON" mode and the emergency brake on. I insert the DVD and it says "CD Changer", and then it says "CD Check".

It says in my NAV Owner's Manual that I can play DVDs, but I'm beginning to think I don't have that option. Can you please help?

Thank you SO much!

Do you have the Mark Levinson audio system? It is an extra option (about $700), and is separate from both the Luxury and Nav packages. If not, the standard audio system will not play DVDs - only regular music CDs and CDs with mp3 files on them.

The Nav owner's manual covers both the standard and ML audio system, so make sure you're reading the section applicable to your vehicle.