? Can You Help Me Id My Rims [pics] ?

To make a long story short, some rims on my 1997 ES300 were bent out of shape... I would like to purchase the same style OZ Racing Rims, but I have no idea what the style/model type is...

any help would be GREATLY appreciated :cheers:

here are the pics

4rca3hu.jpg

62ir6v7.jpg

THANKS.

ib2quik2c, The inner portion (have to take off the wheel to locate) of the rim, may have a serial number indicating the rim style. Keep in mind, companies usually manufacture rims in mass production for a year or two then discontinue.

ib2quik2c, The inner portion (have to take off the wheel to locate) of the rim, may have a serial number indicating the rim style. Keep in mind, companies usually manufacture rims in mass production for a year or two then discontinue.

yeah, i'm certain they have been discontinued. Is there any online resources that can give me a model name if i have the serial number? I hope I can find some for sale online once I find the name of the model.

Thanks for your response.

yeah, i'm certain they have been discontinued. Is there any online resources that can give me a model name if i have the serial number? I hope I can find some for sale online once I find the name of the model.

Thanks for your response.

ib2quik2c, You could contact OZ site directly, without taking off your rim. Send the same picture of the rim in your email to the company. Here is a link to OZ to ask your question. Good Luck!

http://shop.ozracing.com/moda/send_feedback.php

• 3 weeks later...