Lexus Es300/toyorta Windom

Hello Folks,

I'm a toyota/Lexus collector from Gent, Belgium.

I'm allready have some nice examples, like a 1988 Celica Turbo 4wd, an 1975 Corona Mark II and a very rare Lexus es250.

01nc2.jpg

03rb7.jpg

05xh9.jpg

On this moment I can purchase a Toyota Windom, also knowned as a Lexus ES300.

the modelyear is 1992.

As I allready own the only!! Es250 on the european continent and know about it great preformance and relyabilety, this Windom looks a perfect item for the collection.

but I have some questions, I find it hard to find simple specs like preformance and equipment.

Also I'm looking for owners of the early model, and theire findings, troubels and so on.

thanks!!

Ok what do you want to know about it? Your ES250 is 99% a Toyota Camry v6.

And ES 300/Windom is 99% a Toyota Camry v6, with v6 wagon brake system & abs standard. They just look ALOT better.

92, coincidentally is the first year of the third generation camry. Which USA Today just placed as the vehicle that made the highest impact to the auto industry in the last 25 years.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/26/usa-tod...he-most-impact/

It's basically bigger, alot faster, looks better, safer. Better in virtually every way than your ES250.

okee, thanks for your awnser, but concreet, how much faster is a ES300 besides the Camry, they have tehe same engine, but I don't think the same horsepower. a camry 3l V6 does 0-60 in 10 secs and runs a 125miles on top, so what specs would you give the Es300?