Problem With The Sunroof

So for the 9 months that I've had my lexus, the sunroom has been working flawlessly, up until today. Everytime I tilt the sunroom, it would make sort of buzzing noise. If I opened it, it would make a buzzing noise at the beginning and would disappear as it opens completely. When closing, it would making the buzzing noise a few inches before closing. Other then that, the sunroom still works fine. I'm just wondering what that noise could be. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

If everything is working fine other than the buzz, I wouldn't be too concerned. If it still bothers you, take it to a dealership and let their technicians give a listen. They should be able to set your mind at ease. What I can tell you is that if there are parts on the way out, the repair can be very expensive, but you can reduce the cost significantly by removing the headliner from the car and replacing it yourself, if you are so inclined. I had the dual sunroof of my last Subaru Outback go bad and saved hundreds by dropping and replacing the headliner myself.