95 Es300 Radio Sound Stop Working

Hello,

i have a 1995 es300 and i was driving and listening to a cd and all of a sudden the sound went out. When you turn it up you can hear the music coming out low, like the amp went out. i'm not sure where the amp is. Any help would be appreciated. I only saw two fuses, one under the driver dash and one under the hood.

i did notice that a passager was driinking some water and the cup waste on the floor on the passenger side. i'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

Hello,

i have a 1995 es300 and i was driving and listening to a cd and all of a sudden the sound went out. When you turn it up you can hear the music coming out low, like the amp went out. i'm not sure where the amp is. Any help would be appreciated. I only saw two fuses, one under the driver dash and one under the hood.

i did notice that a passager was driinking some water and the cup waste on the floor on the passenger side. i'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

yes unfortunetaly the amp is under the passenger seat and it is not fixable when shortcircuited by a water spill. no other amp will work except a factory 92 to 96 es300 amp. its an 8 channel amp so hard to match one with aftermarket. they are usually around 100.00 for a used working one. expensive passenger.