Finding Wheels Gs350 Awd

I am having trouble finding some nice looking new chrome wheels to fit my 2007 GS350 AWD. The front calipers are so wide most of the wheels hit them. I don't want to have to use spacers or at least not very thick ones. Any help would be nice.

Thanks TS

I am having trouble finding some nice looking new chrome wheels to fit my 2007 GS350 AWD. The front calipers are so wide most of the wheels hit them. I don't want to have to use spacers or at least not very thick ones. Any help would be nice.

Thanks TS

The Tire rack shows some wheels that they claim fit the GS 350 AWD. I've seen a few on other sites as well. But haven't seen any that make my socks go up & down!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Try looking wheels up on eBay you can get good stuff for very low prices. I got my GS430 OEM wheels & tires for around $1400 with shipping.

Try Stern wheels. They have a few that fit the the AWD models. I'm having trouble finding the rims also with my Is250 AWD. The front calipers hit too.

Try looking wheels up on eBay you can get good stuff for very low prices. I got my GS430 OEM wheels & tires for around $1400 with shipping.

Try Stern wheels. They have a few that fit the the AWD models. I'm having trouble finding the rims also with my Is250 AWD. The front calipers hit too.

You should definately give eBay a try. What I like to do is go to www.tirerack.com find the right wheels and then search them on eBay.

You should definately give eBay a try. What I like to do is go to www.tirerack.com find the right wheels and then search them on eBay.