Transmission Codes

uzee71

i tried to diagnosis my ls 400 1990, the o/d light would brinks without pause. am not comfortable with the tranny,moreover there was this continuios sound under the car after the diagnosis.resently the tranny would not move the car after a short stop though its on drive.i cleaned the filter and its been moving since then. can any one tell me the meaning of the brinking of the o/d light when TE1 connected to E1,THANKS

• 1 month later...

i tried to diagnosis my ls 400 1990, the o/d light would brinks without pause. am not comfortable with the tranny,moreover there was this continuios sound under the car after the diagnosis.resently the tranny would not move the car after a short stop though its on drive.i cleaned the filter and its been moving since then. can any one tell me the meaning of the brinking of the o/d light when TE1 connected to E1,THANKS

I believe that the number of flashes of the O/D indicator light are codes that can tell you what signals are not being received by the ECT/ECU. Count the flashes/blinks and post them. Someone will very likely have the answer.