My New 91!

P400

Hello All! I'm new the group as well to my 91 LS400. I would like to thank Hann at www.luxurymods.com for helping me out with my LS400 "starter kit" if you will. I have a few questions. Does the car have a cabin filter? Also, while driving the car in normal mode, when leaving the light and it shifts out of first, is it normal for second to to feel more like third gear? My last question, on the driver side under braking, I always hear a "bump' sound under my left foot. I also hear it when i turn hard to the left or right.

Please Advise?

P400 :(

Welcome and congrats on your purchase :cheers: No cabin filter in the 91. Always drive mine in PWR mode so i can't help with the normal question. The bump sounds like control arm bushings but i'll leave that for our resident suspension experts. We have several that personally know every bushing in the suspension and what symptons each exhibit when bad (valuable experience gained from serious trial and error diagnosis!).