Buying A 95 Sc400, Need Some Advice

Hi:

I'm a newbie here and considering buying a 95 SC, just found a great place like this(very similar to NICO the infiniti Forum) where i can learn tons of stuff:)

The car has around 145000Miles on it and everything seems to be ok from the picture. I'm gonna go check it out this weekend. Any Lexus specific problem i have to pay attention to? I knew the Lexus Speedometer is a bit fuzzy and might fail as well as the power steering pump, beside that i was wondering is there anything that tends to get bad on this car?

I luv the vintage look of this vehicle, need to here from ou experts abt it:)

thanks a lot

Hope i can enjoy my SC

Before you purchase the car (any lexus), bring it to a lexus dealer and have them do a pre owned certification inspection for around $90. Also, get the full service history from lexus and the car fax as well as any other service history the car has. Was the timing belt done and water pump replaced at 90,000mi? It is an expensive service. They will also check the electrical, trans, engine, tires, brakes, exhaust, suspension etc. Make out your own check list to see if they cover all your questions about the car. Take a good test ride but let an expert evaluate it before making an offer. Better to pay a bit more up front than to make a costly error.