Wheels

Does anybody know if you can swap out wheels and tires between an 02 ES and an 04 IS? My Mom has the IS and hates the wheels on it. If anybody knows about this please help.

u will need a spacer for the rear 1/4 inch will work and the is comes with 215/45.r17, our cars need a 215/50r17 to keep the speedo correct

edit: ust realized your is the next gen up so, what i said may be correct or wrong, but the cars have the same center bore and bolt pattern./

Does anybody know if you can swap out wheels and tires between an 02 ES and an 04 IS? My Mom has the IS and hates the wheels on it. If anybody knows about this please help.

u will need a spacer for the rear 1/4 inch will work and the is comes with 215/45.r17, our cars need a 215/50r17 to keep the speedo correct

edit: ust realized your is the next gen up so, what i said may be correct or wrong, but the cars have the same center bore and bolt pattern./

Do you think if I called a service tech at lexus he would know?