My New '95 Lexus Sc400

I just bought a 1995 Lexus SC400. 118,000 miles of which I have enjoyed putting the last 1000 Miles on it. Simply put, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I commute round trip ~95 miles there and back for my job. I used to own a great chevy silverado with a 350 V8, but manuevering it in and out of heavy traffic conditions was stressful and not fun driving. This car gets me to work early and relaxed with a smile on my face. I was surprised to feel at my disposal was the power and handling that make the looks just the icing on the cake. Here where I live people have $100,000 cars all over the place, and yet this 12 year old Beauty gets looks and those other more exp. cars take notice. I will admit this is my first Lexus and at the time after purchasing her I had to take her in for repair for a new power steering pump and an overall check-up. Lexus kearney mesa In San Diego did the replacement. It had already had an aftermarket pump put on to replace the original which failed miserably put on by the original owner. It is worth noting these people restored it to perfect function, a lot off my mind so I can put my foot down and see what I got, which is apparently a lot! Sure it was more expensive to have lexus do it, but for me here, it was worth it. ~1316.00 but hey. Its a Lexus right? This car is like a super hot, super smoking hot girl friend, all those looks and head turning performance, except she doesn't talk back and cause drama!! ha. ha. :D

I just bought a 1995 Lexus SC400. 118,000 miles of which I have enjoyed putting the last 1000 Miles on it. Simply put, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I commute round trip ~95 miles there and back for my job. I used to own a great chevy silverado with a 350 V8, but manuevering it in and out of heavy traffic conditions was stressful and not fun driving. This car gets me to work early and relaxed with a smile on my face. I was surprised to feel at my disposal was the power and handling that make the looks just the icing on the cake. Here where I live people have $100,000 cars all over the place, and yet this 12 year old Beauty gets looks and those other more exp. cars take notice. I will admit this is my first Lexus and at the time after purchasing her I had to take her in for repair for a new power steering pump and an overall check-up. Lexus kearney mesa In San Diego did the replacement. It had already had an aftermarket pump put on to replace the original which failed miserably put on by the original owner. It is worth noting these people restored it to perfect function, a lot off my mind so I can put my foot down and see what I got, which is apparently a lot! Sure it was more expensive to have lexus do it, but for me here, it was worth it. ~1316.00 but hey. Its a Lexus right? This car is like a super hot, super smoking hot girl friend, all those looks and head turning performance, except she doesn't talk back and cause drama!! ha. ha. :D

Hey, welcome to the board. Im fairly new to the board myself, I just got my 1995 SC400 last thursday. I really love this car! When i bought the car, it had 112100. The only problem is the temperature needle light is out, a whiny power side seat, some small cracks in the interior like on the dash vents, but the car overall is pretty clean. This is also my first lexus... but i did a lot of research before i bought the car. The power steering pump seems to be a common problem. Wow, 1316 is a lot, but like you said, its a lexus and not a Honda Civic. I noticed that your also in san diego, we should meet up sometime.