Paint Touchup

Ler

Where can I find a paint touch up kit for my pearl white 93 es300? Its got a few chips and a tiny rust spot on the trunk. I talked to a friend that used to be a body man, he's going to help do the touch ups, but I've got to find the stuff.

Anyone?

Ler

Where can I find a paint touch up kit for my pearl white 93 es300? Its got a few chips and a tiny rust spot on the trunk. I talked to a friend that used to be a body man, he's going to help do the touch ups, but I've got to find the stuff.

Anyone?

Ler

Look up the paint code on the driver side door and buy it at parts store or dealer. Some websites specialize in selling car paint will give up instructions on how to locate your paint code.

Honestly, it's hard to match the color on your car because the existing paint on your car is old and somewhat faded. You will notice the difference at the touch up spots.

Aren't you the guy the a Lexus that had a rebuilt transmission and asking about rebuild the engine or used engine? You wanted to take a girl to the prom with your Lexus.

Did you finally get the engine rebuilt or put in a used one?

Yes I am, sorry for delay....

Evidently, the block was the only thing damaged, but due to high miles, we decided to go ahead with an engine swap. The car has the old engine out and the hood off (I'm hoping to get some pics of that) and he's ordered the motor. Still no idea on the ETA for the engine.

But NOW I'm out of vehicals to drive...the alternator died on dad's Mitsubishi mighty max, and we've also found traces of oil in the antifreeze. Since my parents are down to two vehicles now, that leaves me to find a ride with friends.

For now I'm focusing on getting some cash saved up, and also getting other stuff I need to fix the Lexus with (namely speakers and paint touch up).

So for now I'm just gonna play the hand thats been dealt to me. This isn't the end of the world, and I know it could be worse. I'm getting by ok with what I've got.

I'll keep you guys posted

Ler