Throttle Body

How can I clean my throttle body? How do I get to it? What are the benefits of doing this?

Just buy a can of $5 carb or TB cleaner at your local autozone and make sure its safe for O2 sensors. Then get yourself some tools and take off the black rubber induction tube that connect the airbox to the Throttlebody/ butterfly valve. Its located on the drivers side next to the intake manifold. Once you got the tube off and you can see the valve just spray it all in there and get a toothbrush and start scrubbin. DO NOT get the cleaner on anything but inside the throttlebody, its bad stuff. When it shines like new, put the induction tube back on, tighten it up, and fire the !Removed! up. now i had my friend spray it into my intake while i floored, but thats a risky job. Cleaning your Throttlebody does a lot of help in performance and gas milage. Its a fast easy job and its great for the life of your car.