I'm A Star!

Hey guys

Just wanted to tell you some great news. I replied to a request from Australia's biggest selling newspaper - The daily Telegraph (a crappy Murdoch tabloid) to write in if you own a Lexus ES300. So I did, singing its praises, raving on what a great car it is blah blah blah. Anyway; they sent a photographer out this morning to shoot me with the car for the cover of this week's Cars Guide (its the motoring insert of the paper). I'll direct you to the link when it comes out. I'm a star and so is my gorgeous sexy Lexy!

Wow, so we have an international celebrity in our midstz !! LOL

Congrats Lacebug!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pic/s when they're published.

You must have really poured on the ES's praises (which of course is not hard to do!) to win the contest.

I think maybe you owe your "sexy lexy" some special treatment now for being a winner!

How about a complete interior and exterior detailing? .....sort of like a day at the spa for your lucky Lexus! :)

Wow, so we have an international celebrity in our midstz !! LOL

Congrats Lacebug!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pic/s when they're published.

You must have really poured on the ES's praises (which of course is not hard to do!) to win the contest.

I think maybe you owe your "sexy lexy" some special treatment now for being a winner!

How about a complete interior and exterior detailing? .....sort of like a day at the spa for your lucky Lexus! :)

I may just drive around it her naked. She likes that.