Bluetooth Phones

Fire4161

I am well aware of the problems associated with Verizon and downloading the phone book to my RX 330. Can anyone please let me know if there is any way that phone numbers can be added either manually into the navigation system or transfer them wirelessly? I have a Motokrzr. Any information will be helpfull. Basically the system is useless without a phone book because the log disappears if you are moving. Can I use a old Ericsson T68 with bluetooth to transfer them instead.Please help.....Thanks

• 1 month later...

Yes. In fact, you can use any Bluetooth phone (other than a Verizon model) that contains your phone data. However, most phones will not do a complete phonebook transfer so you will need to transfer them individually. Not as bad as it sounds, actually. I have found that I NEVER use the numbers in my Lexus phonebook, I only use the numbers from my phonebook that I have moved to the one touch dialing screens.

You may already know that, while it can be unsafe, you can dial from your handset even while driving and once the connection is made, you will talk using the Bluetooth interface.

I am well aware of the problems associated with Verizon and downloading the phone book to my RX 330. Can anyone please let me know if there is any way that phone numbers can be added either manually into the navigation system or transfer them wirelessly? I have a Motokrzr. Any information will be helpfull. Basically the system is useless without a phone book because the log disappears if you are moving. Can I use a old Ericsson T68 with bluetooth to transfer them instead.Please help.....Thanks