Need Some Help Regarding Lights And Suspension

Hello,

I just purchased a 2000 Lexus ES300. Overall a pretty good car, I just need to replace a couple of things.

1.) The bulbs just went out for the Driver side headlight. I'd like to know what size bulb I need and does that bulb also cover daylight, low beam and high beam? Or are those separate bulbs?

2.) I purchased the car knowing I need to get some rear suspension work done but I have yet to take it into a mechanic but before I went I'd like to have an idea of what's up. The car drives smooth until I get to any flaws in the road. Then the ride gets bumpy and violent and it sounds like you have some type of liquid moving around from the back from side to side. I'm not sure if it's the gas tank or something that makes the harsh bumps sound worse than they are.

Thanks.

For the headlight bulbs, it sounds like you just need the low beam bulb to replace. The low beam bulb type is H7. You don't need to replace the high beam bulb, but just for your knowledge it is a 9005 type, and also acts as a daytime running light.

For the suspension, your best bet is to take the car to a service shop with a lift and check to see if the rear struts are leaking fluid. If that's the case, then you'll have to replace the strut assemblies accordingly.