Struts For 1994 Ls 400?

Medessa

Have 1994 LS 400 with electronic air suspension. Both the left front and left rear have gone out. Lexus dealer quotes $1300+ for left front only. Does anyone know of conversion kits that will work or any more feasible solution for repair?

Have 1994 LS 400 with electronic air suspension. Both the left front and left rear have gone out. Lexus dealer quotes $1300+ for left front only. Does anyone know of conversion kits that will work or any more feasible solution for repair?

I also used Arnott Industries. I wish I hadn't. The back rides much too low, they are extrememly sensitive to cold, and initially 2 of the ones they sent me were defective. One (rear) was too soft and bottomed out constantly, and the other (front) was not assembled right and the lower bushing would not line up with the bolt where it connects to the lower control arm. Arnott did replace them, but the front replacement was still assembled wrong (althought it was a little closer!) I eventually got it adjusted at my own expense since I don't have time to keep sending them back and installing/uninstalling.

There are some serious quality control problems with this product. Later they tried to tell me that both of the ones I sent back 'tested out ok'...which is possible and goes back to the issue of quality control and what is considered acceptable to them.

Search the forum and you'll find others that have used this product. My advice, pay the premium for some OEM coil overs and stay away from this cheap stuff. I'll probably rebuild the OEM ones someday and throw these in the trash.