Who Manufactures Rotors For Lexus?

Does anyone know who maufactures rotors for Lexus because Im about do for new rotors and want to either get the OEM or Brembos. But Im not going to go to Lexus and pay the Lexus price for the rotors. I just want to know who makes the rotors for Lexus so I can go somewhere else and save alot of money.

It's probably either Aisin or Sumitomo, but on the ES300, with it being more of a cruiser than a performer, any good aftermarket rotor will perform equivalently. Autopartswarehouse.com has a whole slew of them... from Brembo to PBR. Just stay away from slotted rotors, and keep vented rotors in the front. There are a few listed that have black anodized centers, which are nice because the factory rotors seem to corrode like mad and don't look so good with open custom wheels, unless you paint them (like I did).

It's probably either Aisin or Sumitomo, but on the ES300, with it being more of a cruiser than a performer, any good aftermarket rotor will perform equivalently. Autopartswarehouse.com has a whole slew of them... from Brembo to PBR. Just stay away from slotted rotors, and keep vented rotors in the front. There are a few listed that have black anodized centers, which are nice because the factory rotors seem to corrode like mad and don't look so good with open custom wheels, unless you paint them (like I did).

I can buy all four PBR Rotors for 120 shipped from carpartsbin so I might go with those and some akebono brake pads