Neon/led Lights Interior Installation

atrejo

I went to a car show not too long ago and noticed that alot of the cars have neon/led lights installed under their dashes. I have searched the web for installation guides but I think it may be a little diffierent with the IS. I am wanting to install it with a switch...... Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a car show not too long ago and noticed that alot of the cars have neon/led lights installed under their dashes. I have searched the web for installation guides but I think it may be a little diffierent with the IS. I am wanting to install it with a switch...... Any suggestions?

I recently found out that Leds are plug and play, all you do is replace your bulbs with led bulbs and go from there. A good place to buy em from or ask questions for your application is http://www.autolumination.com/

good luck hope this helps. ;)

Sorry i noticed after I posted that you meant underdash lights on a switch, you can buy sockets and wire them in if thats what your going for, they could be mounted anywheres. I personally don't like the underdash or under car lights, makes em look cheap, my .02 cents.