Drove A 99 Ls Yesterday. Very Nice

ED.

I saw a dealer here had a 99 LS for sale and I went by to take a look. We still owe a god amount on our BMW so no buying, just looking : ). Very nice though. Was white but had the gold package, blah, heated seats and that was it. No nav and air suspension or Nakamichi. The performace was a definite step up from the 96 we have. The throttle is very sensitive but not overpowering at low RPM. I think its the gas pedal. WAY better than the BMW one. Ride was super quiet and nice. I loved the wood wheel and leather/wood shifter. Im looking to get one of those for my BMW. I also was in love with the red wood interior. Absoulety stunning. Car had 72k and they wanted 14 990 I think. I tell ya if I we didnt owe so much on the Bimmer id definetly be lured into this one.

That's good to hear. I have driven a 96 LS and a 2001, but not the 98-00 model. I am looking for a 98-00 to replace the 92 LS I have now. Problem is the 92 runs perfectly and has only 156k kilometers on it - about 98k miles. Nonetheless, I think the 98-00 look just great, and as they have the same engine as my 98 GS400, they have to be quick!

oh yeah! it was a definite improvement from the 4.0 in the older ones. the gas pedal was really nice too. i guess ill all that guy tomorrow and tell him sorry but no. i may just call to rat on the guy who went with me who sat there and texted his friends the whole time :P