Just Got My New '05 Hid Headlight Housings!

The ones with the green tint. Having them installed on Fri. Probably going to sell my old housings on Ebay or something. About 3 months ago I noticed that one of my headlights weren't auto-leveling at night when I turned them on. Went to get an oil change at the dealer and asked to check out the problem. Sure enough the auto-leveling mechanism was broken. They had to replace the entire housing! Good thing it was covered under warranty. It wound up costing $1,100.00 with the part, labor and tax; not a dime out of my pocket. :P But now I had one brand new headlight and one noticebly old one. :wacko: This is what prompted me to upgrade to new on both sides. :) How much do you guys think I can get for my old headlights? One is only 3 months old (like new; no scratches) and the other is great condition (which I am also going to do a 3-stage wet sand).

Also, off topic... I restored my old stock exhaust from my car to like new condition (it shines now). How much would you suggest I try to sell them for?