Hit A Deer Today =/

BlueSC400

Crap this sucks, now I need a new bumper.

Anyone know where I can grab one cheep, I am about to check ebay

It is not a huge deal since I was about to get the car repainted anyway, still sucks though...

I was driving out in the dunes late at night and I see like 4 deer going across the road a little ways away, I hit my breaks (it is snowing, and not plowed) and I hit one of the deer in the butt going about 25, maybe 30, the deer did a 180 in the air and fell into some bushes. I came to a stop and checked out the damage, then went back to see if I had killed the deer or not.

There was not a trace so I geuss it got away, but I am sure it has a broken hip or leg or something.

I will post pictures when it is light outside

Anyone else here ever hit a deer?

My aunt recently hit one in my truck when she borrowed it. Did a bit of damage, but not too much as she tried to miss it (and we don't get snow in louisiana). I hit a dear on I49 once in my grand prix, but it was dead already in the middle of the road. I would have missed it, but some idiot jumped out in front of me (i'm assuming to collect the dear) and caused me to swirve onto it. My whole car jumped up off the ground, it broke my cd player (never worked again), blew a headlight and fog light, and messed up the front and rear alignment. When I sold it, it still had dear hair under the car. The car never drove the same after that.