Abs Light On No Power Steering/p Windows No Shifting

kingk47

I have 96 es300 with 164k miles. while driving yesterday i noticed a sudden change in power steering wheel and realized the ps is not working, i noticed the abs light had just came on and the power windows stopped working. after i parked the car. i was not able to shift. Does anyone know what could the problem be, and the cost apporximately.

i drove & shift the car using the manually inserting the key into the hole. Took it to the lexus dealer. who told me it will cost $120 to diaganose and will have to come with appointment.

I have 96 es300 with 164k miles. while driving yesterday i noticed a sudden change in power steering wheel and realized the ps is not working, i noticed the abs light had just came on and the power windows stopped working. after i parked the car. i was not able to shift. Does anyone know what could the problem be, and the cost apporximately.

i drove & shift the car using the manually inserting the key into the hole. Took it to the lexus dealer. who told me it will cost $120 to diaganose and will have to come with appointment.

I check fuses and found that the fuse ecm was bad. I changed the fuse and it solved the problem for temporary until the burnt again.. now i still have no power steering , no power windows and no shifting and abs light still on. still need your help. to find the real problem.