Door Locking Problems

I have now experienced two occurences of failure of the Electric Door Locking mechanism on my RX400h. The first occurence was when I pulled into a service station to fill up the car after driving 150 or so miles. I pulled up to the pump and turned off the ignition switch and then pressed the button to unlock all the doors. NOTHING happened. I then tried the switch to lock them. Still nothing happened. Then I manually unlocked the drivers door and then tried the 'switch' and it then responded! Strangely, after I filled up and as I was leaving the station, I noticed the 'hybrid battery' was in the 'purple' (low charge state) although I couldn't explain why that might have been. I don't know if that was even relevant or not. No problem for several weeks until last Sunday and I pulled into my garage and again, the electric switch would do NOTHING! Again, I manually unlocked my door and then tried the switch and 'it' decided 'it' would work. Anyone else had a similar problem?

I have now experienced two occurences of failure of the Electric Door Locking mechanism on my RX400h. The first occurence was when I pulled into a service station to fill up the car after driving 150 or so miles. I pulled up to the pump and turned off the ignition switch and then pressed the button to unlock all the doors. NOTHING happened. I then tried the switch to lock them. Still nothing happened. Then I manually unlocked the drivers door and then tried the 'switch' and it then responded! Strangely, after I filled up and as I was leaving the station, I noticed the 'hybrid battery' was in the 'purple' (low charge state) although I couldn't explain why that might have been. I don't know if that was even relevant or not. No problem for several weeks until last Sunday and I pulled into my garage and again, the electric switch would do NOTHING! Again, I manually unlocked my door and then tried the switch and 'it' decided 'it' would work. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Try your other remote or check the battery in the remote.