2006 Is 250 Awd Deal

hi,

i am buying a IS 250 AWD for my girl and wanted to know if i am getting a good deal or not. it is 2006 IS 250 AWD with Lux package and Nav. i got down to 1500 over invoice which is around 36.8 or so. what do you guys think? i could also get a 350 for 1500 over but she is afraid to drive in snow so...

also, are there any changes to 2007 IS 250/350?

tia

hi,

i am buying a IS 250 AWD for my girl and wanted to know if i am getting a good deal or not. it is 2006 IS 250 AWD with Lux package and Nav. i got down to 1500 over invoice which is around 36.8 or so. what do you guys think? i could also get a 350 for 1500 over but she is afraid to drive in snow so...

also, are there any changes to 2007 IS 250/350?

tia

36.8 would have been a great price for that car a couple months ago. May be a great price now too - I'm just not sure what kind of year-end offerings Lexus is doing. I looked this car up at the same place I got my IS350 (which I got a good deal on) and they're saying 38.6 (in New York, 37.4 our here in Cal) so I'd say you're looking at a very good deal.

i am buying a IS 250 AWD for my girl and wanted to know if i am getting a good deal or not. it is 2006 IS 250 AWD with Lux package and Nav. i got down to 1500 over invoice which is around 36.8 or so. what do you guys think?

I think your girlfriend is gonna love her new car, especially in the Northeast winters.

enjoy.

steviej

i am buying a IS 250 AWD for my girl and wanted to know if i am getting a good deal or not. it is 2006 IS 250 AWD with Lux package and Nav. i got down to 1500 over invoice which is around 36.8 or so. what do you guys think?

I think your girlfriend is gonna love her new car, especially in the Northeast winters.

enjoy.

steviej

I think you got a very good deal. I just bought an IS 250 AWD with nav and lux...retail price (39800) and paid $36.6 in Greenwich, CN. Luxury packages are hard to get and the IS is selling fast. There isn't one IS remaining at the dealership. I asked the salesman how the 2007's were changing and he said "cost."

My car is: 2006 IS250 AWD, luxury package, wood, perforated leather, heated/ventilated seats (dealer pack), navigation, headlight washer, cargo net, trunk mat, wheel locks, destination charge (690). Retail was 39924. I got this for 36,600. I added a 6 year, 0 deductible, 100k mile platinum warranty (google lexus extended warranty and you can buy via the internet from Lexus of Greenwich $200 cheaper than at the dealer), 5 year tire and wheel warranty for $339 and xm satellite for $600. All were purchased through Lexus of Greenwich prior to delivery. I picked up the car on Wednesday and placed an order for it about 3 weeks ago. I am very happy with the car. Handles well, looks great and all the bells and whistles are fun.

I have read that the 2007 changes to the ISAWD are minor....shark fin satellite atenna for xm, no Sirius offered, three new colors, wood is an option and not included. If you do not want to get the luxury package, you can get the HID headlights and the adaptive system as an extra without having to get the Luxury package. I have heard that there is no memory option for the passenger seat. My salesman says that the price is higher.