Driver's Door Panel Removal

bowtie3

I've worked on a lot of different vehicles over the years, including Toyotas. This 2000 RX300 driver's door panel has me stumped. I've removed the 2 screws at the bottom, the 3 push-ins, and the screw behind the pull-handle, and still can't get the door panel loose. There's probably some type of fastener behind the window switch-plate but I can't get the switch-plate off of the panel. Does anyone have the combination to this task? Thanks.

On the top of the window switch panel, the wood part, about the center of the top, there is a retaining clip to pull the switch assembly out, there is a screw hidden behind the switches. The interior door handle needs to come off too, it has a clip above the door lock rocker switch, it needs to be popped off. There is some plastic, fir-tree looking things that are also pushed into the door on the bottom, I think there are 4, once the handle screws, the door handle and the screw behind the switches, and the little pop rivet things, pull the bottom loose, and lift the panel up to unlatch it from the window frame. Confused yet??? LOL!!!!