What Do I Need To Service On My 90 Ls 400?

JAXXXIX

I just recently bought a 1990 Lexus Ls 400 from an elderly man. The car has 77k original miles on it. I paid $6,000 and there are only minor problems that I know of. The leather is just a little bit worn. The tilt on the driver side seat is broken, and the steering wheel tilt is broken. Other than that the car looks almost brand new, it was babied. I was driving on the interstate on my way home last night and when i hit 80 miles an hour there is a vibration coming from the front right wheel. Sounds almost like it does when you go off of the road and roll over those lines. As the speed increases it gets worse. Does anyone else have this problem? And if anyone could tell me what I should get looked at. I need to know if anything should be replaced, because everything looks original under the hood. Thanks.

I just recently bought a 1990 Lexus Ls 400 from an elderly man. The car has 77k original miles on it. I paid $6,000 and there are only minor problems that I know of. The leather is just a little bit worn. The tilt on the driver side seat is broken, and the steering wheel tilt is broken. Other than that the car looks almost brand new, it was babied. I was driving on the interstate on my way home last night and when i hit 80 miles an hour there is a vibration coming from the front right wheel. Sounds almost like it does when you go off of the road and roll over those lines. As the speed increases it gets worse. Does anyone else have this problem? And if anyone could tell me what I should get looked at. I need to know if anything should be replaced, because everything looks original under the hood. Thanks.

Start simple and cheap - have you gotten the tires balanced?