1991 Es-250 Wont Start [tried Everything] Need Help Fast

Allright here is the background. its a 91 lexus es-250 with just about 80,000 miles. oil changes are made regularly. and the car is pretty much mint.

currently i am deployed so i could only get what was wrong with the car over the phone. she said when she was driving she gave it gas and it hesitated and stalled then caught back up. well finnally it died on her. i had her check spark which was good, replaced the plugs right before i left. had her replace the fuel filter. still wont start. so i took another stab and suspected the cat to be clogged. it was removed just to see if it would start to see if that was the problem, no. it still didnt start. there are no codes being thrown, ecept the IAT sensor cause it was unplugged to get to the fuel filter.

any clues would be greatly appreciated. like i said the car turns over and cranks but will not catch.

i did a little searching. do you think a bad afm would keep the car from running. and would cracks in the intake hose cause this as well?

Check timing belt if broke off. Open the plastic cover forward of the engine and look inside. Should you get any code if the engine is not turning or transmit any signal from the ECU?? I wonder if the repair manual has anything to say. Someone here should know.