Inner Window Trim Is Cracked

this is really bugging me!! i hate to roll my window down because this is so noticeable and is exposed. This is probably the 1st thing I want to fix on this car (non mechanical wise) so I am just wondering how much would it cost to fix this and what's the best possible route?? Is it something you can easily remove and replace the part with someone parting out their SC or from a junkyard? I'm assuming it just comes off easy around the window.

LexusBrokenLeather3.jpg

LexusBrokenLeather2.jpg

LexusBrokenLeather.jpg

I thought mine was pretty bad with just a crack down the middle. Shouldn't be that hard to remove, but you'll have to remove the lower panels to gain access to the screws for that upper window trim panel. Also I have checked on that part before and its over $300 at the dealer. Whoever designed the door panel assembly's well..... I would recommend due to cost you buy one used it good shape. Not sure if a shop could fix that or not. Mine has a crack where I place my arm out the window and I guess the plastic is too thin to take that pressure so then the plastic cracked and also the outer leather as well. Not sure how yours got damaged :)