Changing Brake Pads

I know my brake pads are below 1/32" and my brake light comes on almost everytime I brake, and half the time I accelerate. They just started squealing so it's that time. First of all, I found OEM brake pads and front and rear shims for my SC400 for $190. That includes shipping. Should I go with OEM and is this a good price? I am also wondering if I even need to go with the shims. I've put about 50k on my car without touching the brakes. But I've never had any squealing or anything until recently. I did have to turn my rotors when I bought the car at 100k, do you recommend turning them again while they're off? Or should I not since they have been already. I know I'm asking a lot, so thanks in advance for any help!

Bryan

well if your rotor has come to a minimum thickness then you need to change them if they are still thicker than the minimum then you can have them cut and reuse them.

is the $190 for front and rear brake pads, and front and rear shims? if so then thats an ok price.