Lower Body Color For 1990ls

falciott

Hello my fellow Lexus enthusiasts! I am trying to match the color of my reverse sensors to the color of my bumper, and while I am at it, redo the rear bumper since it's slightly faded. I have looked at this site: http://www.cureline.net/lex/howtos/exterior_colors_codes.htm , but when I call my local auto paint shop to get the paint, it seems that the #35075 which is the Silver Poly for my car, is not a valid #. They said it should be a 3 letter #, so my question is this.... is this a color I can only get directly from the dealer, is there a 3 numbers code for this, or is the paint store clueless? Any info is immensely appreciated :cheers:

I purchased the lower silver touch-up paint for my 91 LS400 from Lexus of Roseville (Matt Molini 916-783-9111). My invoice shows Part # 00258-UCA29 Silver Met. They charged me $4 for the touch-up bottle. I'm not sure if they have the spray paint but you can call them up and ask. Hope this helps.

I purchased the lower silver touch-up paint for my 91 LS400 from Lexus of Roseville (Matt Molini 916-783-9111). My invoice shows Part # 00258-UCA29 Silver Met. They charged me $4 for the touch-up bottle. I'm not sure if they have the spray paint but you can call them up and ask. Hope this helps.

Hey thanx 91LS, I'll try to give them a call by the weekend. Even if it;s not spray cans, I can rent out a booth , and do it myself if i have the paint. Keeping my fingers crossed, thanx again.