Oil Leaking From Underneath Timing Belt Cover

I am working on my car right now and when I removed the timing belt cover I noticed there was a decent amount of oil sitting around the spark plug wire. I'm sure I need to replace the valve cover gaskets. Would this probably fix this problem or do I have to replace the spark plug seals. The oil is sitting on the head next to one of the spark plug boots. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it. I've know its common to find oil on the plugs, but this is above the plug and is just sitting there on the head in a puddle.

There is a oil seal around the spark plug hole on the valve cover on the 1UZ-FE (V8) I would check around the puddle to see if there is a trail of oil from one of the holes.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, so do I just carefully remove the old seals by pulling up on them and then inserting the new seals? For anyone else's use the part number for the SC400-- (Spark Plug Tube Gasket P/N 11193-15010)