Alpine D310

razahyde

-well i bougt a alpine IVA-D310 for $1000 roughly and i wired it in last night. im probably going to make a tutorial in depth for it since i wasnt able to find one for aftermarket radio set up here.

-hardest part was bypassing the stock amp, had to rewire all the speakers from the stock amp so there was no need to remove my doar panels. the constant and +12 were easier to find then i thought and were right next to each other so i only cut 2 wires comeing from my car.

-everything works as it should but i realized my antenna doesnt come out no more is there anyway to get around this or am i screwed and will need an aftermarket antenna. surprisingly though the head unit still gets pretty good reception.

-and let me tell you for those of you who think this thing is overpriced ITS NOT it does everything you can think of possible in a car its practically a PC only thing missing is internet which im sure alpine will probably find a way to get soon

-will post pics later

well i still havnt bypassed my dvd feature so im going to do it the way im suppose to untill my bypass comes in can someone help me with this in locating the wires from the car. i need a foot brake lamp, foot brake lead, parking brake lamp and parking brake lead.

- heres a diagram to better explain this

05-27-06_1927.jpg