Power Steering Air Hose

hi guy,

i want to buy my brother's 1993 es300.while driving this car, i noticed that the power steering does not feel right. checking under the hood, surprisingly, the ps air hose are left unattached either to the the iacv and from the intake chamber. but instead of 2 airlet as in my 3vzfe camry, this car has 3 airlet. Im confuse where the extra 1 airlet goes? i love this car and im planning to own it. hope you guys can help me to sort this thing out. im totally confuse. tq

The powersteering has 2 vacuum hoses. One to the IAC valve, one to the back side (actually passanger side) of the upper intake - both are large.

Most people get confused about the extra vacuum port provided on the 3vz-fe's, and first "generation" 1mz-fe. That is also on that side of the same side of the upper intake manifold. It is purely an intake manifold vacuumt esting port. It should be blocked off at all times.

im still confuse which ports goes to where. here i attach the pic of the 3 ports of power steering air hose.

oops sorry for the error pic

obviously, one port is a longer size. maybe this is the one port that I should blocked off.