Pushing Phonebook From Razr V3 To Is350

Per another post, the Motorola phones such as the Razr V3 can only push one phone book entry at a time to the IS350 Nav System. My Q is, how do you do this? It probably doesn't matter, but I use Cingular. I want to set my speed dial names and phone numbers for outgoing, and I also want the phonebook entries to get names on my incoming calls.

-David

Per another post, the Motorola phones such as the Razr V3 can only push one phone book entry at a time to the IS350 Nav System. My Q is, how do you do this? It probably doesn't matter, but I use Cingular. I want to set my speed dial names and phone numbers for outgoing, and I also want the phonebook entries to get names on my incoming calls.

-David

I only played with this for 2 mins before I got tired of it... but yes... you can only do it one at a time... then after 10 entries... you hit the "Delete group" instead of add cause your in a hurry and only have 100 more to go... then your back to 110 more to go... :censored:

Thats when I figured out its faster to just keep your phone handy and dial with it....