Problem With Driver Side Window

intlms

Hello all!!

I'm new to this forum. Well, I have a problem with my driver side window on 95 SC300. I just got my car broken into and i bought a 92 sc400 window off of ebay and just got it installed by professional, and it would not roll all the way up. It leaves about 1/2 inch from the top and it won't go up any futher. Installer said that he never experience anything like this before and there are no adjustment on my roller to adjust it up. Window glass looks like it fits the car. It also rolls down 1/2 further down too. Any idea? Any help would be appreciated.

Hm.

Only thing I can suggest is to take the motor off, manually push the window all the way up, and then put the motor back on. This would at least be a place to start to see if the problem is with the motor. If you can't push the window all the way up, then the problem is with the window itself. Check to see if the back edge is properly mounted - if it's 1/2" off, there's your problem.

Hm.

Only thing I can suggest is to take the motor off, manually push the window all the way up, and then put the motor back on. This would at least be a place to start to see if the problem is with the motor. If you can't push the window all the way up, then the problem is with the window itself. Check to see if the back edge is properly mounted - if it's 1/2" off, there's your problem.