A+ Place To Do Business

ZINFANDEL22

I just recieved the best attention when ordering my LEXUS parts and wanted to share it with all of you.

I needed ignition wires ,plugs,gaskets for valve covers,fuel filters,and few other small items.

So I called drivewire since I had them listed on my notes as best prices and genuine replacement parts.

I called their number 7 times and after about a 10 min. wait each time the line hangs up on you.I was very ticked and sent an email ,the next morning I got an email back asking what was my question, Nothing about how nobody ever picked the phone and no answer to my questions either.

So I chose a different retailer,AUTOPARTSWHAREHOUSE.COM.this place was great they met any of drivewires prices and even beat many of them.They also have free shipping on orders over $50.00. The guy that really knows his stuff is DAVID EXT.316 make sure you get him he is a great help. just wanted to pass this on it is really worth doing it right the first time.