Just Got A 06 Gs430

well my sister just recently purchased a 06 gs 430 n i gotta say its a real good ride, but i do have some issues with the sound.

well we had the company install the aux plug in, but we dont know how to use it. the aux plug was installed under the arm rest n there was a power switch above it. whenever i turn it on my am radio mode just turns into static. is there a specific station i gotta tune into to access the aux? or is there a certain mode cus theres no real aux button. only the tape/am/fm/cd buttons.

also i have a problem with the bass. we got the gs with the ml audio system. for some odd reason theres not really good bass coming out of it. we put the bass all the way up but its not that hard. my father has an 04 honda accord n the bass is extrememly booming. is there something wrong im doing?

so far im really enjoying this car even though im not the one driving it but the audio has me dumbfounded.

thanx in advance