'94 Ls400 Service Parts Shopping Advice

normtoy

I own a 94 LS400 w/123k miles. I am told (by Big O) during a tire rotation & oil change visit, that I need new rear rotors, resurfacing fronts & brake pads; was told 6 months ago by an ASE neighbor mechanic that I may want to think about new shocks & struts; and probably should service it for a "120K service tune-up." To save money on quality parts, what would you recommend (rotors, pads, shocks, struts, spark plugs, wires, air cleaner, fuel injection filter? and anything else I'll need) I purchase so that my costs are minimized when I seek (labor) help from our neighbor ASE mechanic? Thanks in-advanced for your recommendations!

You can save some money in the short term by buying the parts from Autozone, however, they'll likely not fit right, perform poorly, or simply fail in a short time. Conclusion, buy all original Lexus parts. The most popular site is http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...m?siteid=213808

Good luck!

Thanks for the link. You read my mind that I prefer OEM or name brand after-market products.