Credits/tax Deductions In Ny

I purchased my RX400h in 2005 and had heard that there are some tax credits/deductions available to me on my NY state tax return. I haven't been able to find a definitive explanation of what they are and was hoping one of you all could help. Thanks!!

I purchased my RX400h in 2005 and had heard that there are some tax credits/deductions available to me on my NY state tax return. I haven't been able to find a definitive explanation of what they are and was hoping one of you all could help. Thanks!!

Ever here of google?

York's Alternative Fuel (Clean Fuel) Vehicle Tax Incentive Program, which offered tax credits and a tax exemption for purchasing new hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), have expired. In Jan. 2006, Governor Pataki proposed new incentives. For more information, please contact the New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) at 866- NYSERDA, via email at info@nyserda.org, or visit the web site at www.nyserda.org.

Ever here of google?

York's Alternative Fuel (Clean Fuel) Vehicle Tax Incentive Program, which offered tax credits and a tax exemption for purchasing new hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), have expired. In Jan. 2006, Governor Pataki proposed new incentives. For more information, please contact the New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) at 866- NYSERDA, via email at info@nyserda.org, or visit the web site at www.nyserda.org.

Yeah, I've heard of google and I've also spoken with the folks at NYSERDA a couple of times. They don't have any information on it and send me off to the New York state department of taxation. If you want to feel like you're lost in middle earth sometime, give them a call and you'll see what I mean. Thanks anyway.