Picture Of Gauge Cluster ?

Dulluthkid_19

There was a question on my local board so here it is:

alright, i have a lexus ls400 that i got a couple months ago used, but it doesnt have a manual...

what does this mean...

on the instrument panel, a light came on..

Its the orange silhouette light of a top view of a car, and it has like 3 lines on each back tail light shooting out...

what does that mean

I guessed it had something to do with the parking sensors? But then again, I really have no idea what it could be. It doesn't help that she didn't give the year, but I told her I'd try to find out anyways...

Is there a picture of the gauge cluster with all the lights on that I could get ahold of? Or if someone wants to tell me real quick what that symbol represents that would be great too!

Thanks in advance!

-Jesse

you have a burnt out light bulb somewhere....

There was a question on my local board so here it is:

alright, i have a lexus ls400 that i got a couple months ago used, but it doesnt have a manual...

what does this mean...

on the instrument panel, a light came on..

Its the orange silhouette light of a top view of a car, and it has like 3 lines on each back tail light shooting out...

what does that mean

I guessed it had something to do with the parking sensors? But then again, I really have no idea what it could be. It doesn't help that she didn't give the year, but I told her I'd try to find out anyways...

Is there a picture of the gauge cluster with all the lights on that I could get ahold of? Or if someone wants to tell me real quick what that symbol represents that would be great too!

Thanks in advance!

-Jesse