Hey i just bought a 06 GS 300 fully loaded with navigation but without mark levinsonn. Just wanted to see how other peoples payment are like and if what i got was a real good deal or not. I put 3 thousand down with 15,000 miles for 36 months. And my payment are 640 a month. Let me know what you guys think.

So that's just over $26,000 for the term of the lease, and is that for a max of 15,000 miles or 15,000 per year?

That's either $1.73 per mile or $.57 per mile.

So that's just over $26,000 for the term of the lease, and is that for a max of 15,000 miles or 15,000 per year?

That's either $1.73 per mile or $.57 per mile.

I would assume that's 15,000 miles per year. But I remember when I went to buy my GS about a year ago, they were offering the GS300 (probably bone stock) for $459/month. But of course that's when the car had just come out. At first I was thinking I should have leased one but to be honest I don't like the exterior of the newer GS too much. I prefer the rounder style of the older GS. It's almost unmistakeable. The only car that really resembles 2nd gen GS is the new E-class. The new GS kinda looks like the new TL and Accord twins. Don't get me wrong it's pretty nice looking car but I just prefer the older look. Congrats on the purchase though, I'm not here to hate on anybody, we're all part of the Lexus family.