Anyone Looking For Upper Control Arm Bushings?

I found some on ebay

bushings

i already own Daizen Bushings

These are 4 (pairs) for just the upper control arm; doesn't the Daizen kit really come with 6, for the lower arm also? Is it okay to replace just the upper and not the lower bushings?

http://www.daizensporttuning.com/products/...m_bushings.html

If your upper ones are bad replace them.If your lower ones are bad replace them.My lower ones were bad so i replaced those my uppers were fine.My friends car was the opposite.Only his uppers were bad and lower ones were still good.He took the high road though and replaced the entire arms at Lexus.Hes an older guy though and doesnt go on the internet at all.Last week he paid like 3 grand for new door panels and a few other things.

Anybody know any shops around the Seattle, WA area that can do this work? I need to get this done on my 94 SC400 with 107K. The car pulls a lot to one side or the other on uneven road surface like the freeway. A little scared to tackle this job myself (plus don't have the necessary tools).

Thanks.