Small Problem Please Help

hello every one :blushing:

i'm first time here, i have a lexus Gs300, 2000. my wriless key stop working, my guess is the bettary run out, do you guys know what is the model of the bettary, or where i can go change it. by the way it is hard for me to go offical lexus dealers (i live in binghamton,ny). it is about 40 mintues drive. Also does any one know how to make the "beee" sound louder (when open the door or lock the door use remote key).

thank you very much

fan :unsure:

hello every one :blushing:

i'm first time here, i have a lexus Gs300, 2000. my wriless key stop working, my guess is the bettary run out, do you guys know what is the model of the bettary, or where i can go change it. by the way it is hard for me to go offical lexus dealers (i live in binghamton,ny). it is about 40 mintues drive. Also does any one know how to make the "beee" sound louder (when open the door or lock the door use remote key).

thank you very much

fan :unsure:

Welcome, I am new too. I think you are asking about the battery in your key. I have a 2001 IS 300 and it takes a 1616 battery. The only places I found that carry them are Walmart and Eckerd drugstore ($3-$4) I don't know if the GS is the same?? Hope this helps you out.

Penderman