New Buyer Questions

Hi, I sent the following email to a dealership but have yet to hear back, perhaps you guys can shed some light.

Greg,

I spoke with you on Saturday about the IS 250 AWD which I also took for a test drive. I was impressed with the car but I have a couple of questions that perhaps you can help me with.

I am a little confused with the options available. When I visit the lexus.com website and try to build the car it offers me the following choice only:

1: Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with Additional Option $2,645.00

Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System includes Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera and Bluetooth® technology, AM/FM radio and CD-changer with 13 speakers.

Additional Option:

- All-weather floor mats

2: Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with Additional Option $2,744.00

Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System includes Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera and Bluetooth® technology, AM/FM radio and CD-changer with 13 speakers.

Additional Option:

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

3: Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with Additional Options $4,949.00

Additional Options:

- Luxury Package

4: Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with Additional Options $5,044.00

Additional Options:

- Luxury Package

- All-weather floor mats

Does this mean I cannot buy the car with the luxury package without also getting navigation?

Could you send me the MSRP for the following configurations if they are possible?

IS 250 AWD

IS 250 AWD with luxury package

IS 250 AWD with nav and luxury

Also I know you mentioned that they are currently in short supply. Do you have any idea when this will change. I do not need to purchase immediately and I would rather wait as I don’t relish the idea of paying MSRP just to be one of the first to get one.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

James Willis