Sc300 Auto/manual And 2jzgte Compatability

!

Hello all, first post here (I've been a big Lexus/Toyota driver all my life, but just discovered this forum today, LOL. Praise the Lord!! :D ). I am looking at selling my Toyota Tacoma and getting an SC300 because Supra's are just too expensive (which is what I really want, but that will have to wait). Instead, used early '90's SC300's look to be very affordable and the 2jzgte swap to be fairly straightforward. My question is, must I hunt for years in order to scrounge up a 5 speed SC300 for a good deal or can I buy one of many inexpensive and regularly available automatic SC300's and do a little parts looking to make the shifter match the center console? Is there more to the swap than the shifter boot being a bit off in the center console? I know the swap would require the use of a new ECU that would come with the front clip so that does not seem to be a problem...what is everyone's thoughts? Also, how much would I be able to sell a 2jzge from the stock SC300? Thanks!

there are quite a few 5speeds out there you just have to look. as for motor i dont know how much you can sell it for but why dont you just keep it? the bottom half of the motor is the same so if somthing goes wrong with it you can change it. and for the ecu im preaty sure that you need the manual trans ecu