Aargh! It's Totaled

Well, guys, Dec. 2 '05 ended my lexus ownership when a delightful old lady and her brand new mitsubishi outlander decided to reenact a monster car show and landed on top of my parked sc300. It took her insurance a month and a half to tell me what I already knew, my baby's toast. To beat, I had invested 5k into her in the last 12 mos. Talk about *BLEEP*ed off.

*Sigh*

Anyways, my lost is your gain. I have a brand new pair of Boston Pros 5.5 components and a pair of Boston NX 67 6 1/2 coaxials for sale, never used. I had been saving them for my monster system but so much for that idea. These are all high end speakers, grab em up quick.

I'm asking $450, shipping extra. I'm currently in the miami/ft.lauderdale area for any of you local guys.

You can email me at rizinglion@yahoo.com.

Be safe.

She hit a concrete media and that's all she wrote.

The audio system has been sold, thanks guys.

The last things I have to part with are:

Equus Import vehicle code reader This thing enables you to pull codes by putting your computer into diagnostic mode and delivering a sequence of flashes to correspond to a code list available on this site. It was invaluable for me. ($20)

1995 sc300 owner's manual (B.O)

12 disc magazine/not for the nakamichi (B.O.)

willing to ship if you're willing to accept the cost. I accept paypal. PM me or send an email to rizinglion@yahoo.com

Thanks

Edited by rizinglion