Removing Radiator Support From 95 Es300 From Wreck Car

es300_md

I need some help !!!

I wrecked my 95 ES300 and I am trying to repair myself (I cannot afford to pay the high price of the body shop). I am an O.K. Mechanic willing to take a shot at it. I am in the market for a Radiator Support assembly and a shroud for my car but need some help on how to remove the current Radiator Support Assembly, especially the Upper Tie Bar.

I have included some photographs, please advice and thanks in advance.

wreck pictures

Mmmmmmm

Downlaod the '93 ES 300 FSM I posted & check the body stuff for info. You can also try the '94 Camry FSM that floats around. Techinfo.Toyota.com if you have to. Pay your $10 & spend enternity downloading every single manual for your car.

I'll give it a quick look tomorrow, but I don't know of any obvious answer off-hand other than my personal motto, "A Sawzall, Solves All". Welding is kewl.

Best I remember, there are some 10mm bolts that hold part of it on. Maybe you'll get lucky & that's all that keeps it on, IDK.

Edited by Toysrme

Mmmmmmm

Downlaod the '93 ES 300 FSM I posted & check the body stuff for info. You can also try the '94 Camry FSM that floats around. Techinfo.Toyota.com if you have to. Pay your $10 & spend enternity downloading every single manual for your car.

I'll give it a quick look tomorrow, but I don't know of any obvious answer off-hand other than my personal motto, "A Sawzall, Solves All". Welding is kewl.

Best I remember, there are some 10mm bolts that hold part of it on. Maybe you'll get lucky & that's all that keeps it on, IDK.

the sawzall is the only way to remove it, unless you unweld it, as it is tack (or spot) welded into place.

once you have removed it, replace with the new one and weld in.

this is the ONLY part of that repair i would let a body shop handle, other than paint.

did the airbags deploy?