Well, The Ls Is Goin In For The Second Round Of Repairs.

ED.

Having the starter fixed. Were not going to a dealer because they want 80% more than the place were goin to. We dropped it off today and will get them the parts they neeed tomorrow. Gaskets, some hoses, etc. Hopefully we'll have it back Friday and then sometime soon send it to a body shop we go to, to have them install the new door handle which just came today. Its really nice. Brand new and shinny! Only paid 74? for it and shipping was free. Matt form Roseville Lexus is a really good guy. I definetly recommend him. Anyway, I cant to try out the new airbags that were just put on aswell.

thanks

Having the starter fixed. Were not going to a dealer because they want 80% more than the place were goin to. We dropped it off today and will get them the parts they neeed tomorrow. Gaskets, some hoses, etc. Hopefully we'll have it back Friday and then sometime soon send it to a body shop we go to, to have them install the new door handle which just came today. Its really nice. Brand new and shinny! Only paid 74? for it and shipping was free. Matt form Roseville Lexus is a really good guy. I definetly recommend him. Anyway, I cant to try out the new airbags that were just put on aswell.

thanks

My regular mechanic was able to install a new door handle on my ES (although it was ordered to match color).